McGowan Government restores $400 Safety and Security Rebate
The $12 million program will provide WA Seniors Card members with a rebate of up to $400 for the purchase and installation of devices such as:
- home alarm and CCTV systems
- security door screens
- door and window deadlocks
- security window screens or shutters
- security sensor lights
- WiFi video doorbells
- residual current devices
- mains powered smoke alarms
- fire extinguishers and fire blankets.
It’s important to note that in order to claim the rebate, the item/s must meet or exceed Australian standards. In most cases, the item must also be installed by a licensed security installer.
Click here to visit the WA Seniors Card Centre to learn more.
Download this brochure for a detailed guide on the eligible items.